Amherst, NH Promise
The following parents in Amherst have promised to delay purchasing a smartphone for their child until at least eighth grade, as smartphones easily provide kids with unrestricted, at-your-fingertips access to the Internet and social media! To join the Amherst Promise, please complete this form.
Don't want to join? Kids already own smartphones? That's ok. We want to reach as many families as possible through our local newsletter and events. You can subscribe here.
Amherst Promise is about supporting parents through educational opportunities and partnerships with healthcare and technology leaders. To get involved in planning an event or to be a local partner, contact Amherst Promise.
Amherst Promise Parents
1. Amily Dunlap (2026 / 2031)
2. Heather and Chris Smith (2026)
3. Tori and Dan Burke (2024/2026)
4. Stacy Sweetser (Clark) (2024/2026)
5. Heidi and David Sturrock (2026)
6. Kim and Sebastian Koch (2026)
7. Diane and Todd Neumann (2026)
8. Tricia and Robert Hayes (2023)
9. Allison and John Truslow
10. Victoria and Mike Parisi (2027)
11. The Gascoyne Family
12. Heather and Tom Elmer (2026)
13. Julia and Colin Keenan (2033)