Carlisle, MA Promise
The following parents in Carlisle, MA have promised to delay purchasing a smartphone for their child until at least eighth grade, as smartphones easily provide kids with unrestricted, at-your-fingertips access to the Internet and social media ! To join the Carlisle Promise, complete this form.
Don't want to join? Kids already own smartphones? That's ok. We want to reach as many families as possible through our local newsletter and events. You can subscribe here.
To become more involved in Carlisle Promise, contact email@example.com.
Carlisle Promise is about supporting parents through educational opportunities and partnerships with healthcare and technology leaders. To get involved in planning an event or to become a partner, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carlisle Promise Parents (Year of Grad)
1. Jane Bassett (2022)
2. Andrea & Chip Kakas (2025 / 2027 / 2030)
3. Lauree Cameron & Bradley Eckler (2026)
4. Rebecca & Chris Bromark (2026)
5. Abby & Eric Zimmerman (2026 / 2030)
6. Vanessa & Roy Moroney (2026 / 2027)
7. Angie & Sam Verge (2027)
8. Kathleen & Matthew Aeschliman (2030)
9. Teydin & Andrew Romanowsky (2030)
10. Yverre Bobay and Todd Thorsen (2023)