The following parents in Holliston have promised to delay purchasing a smartphone for their child until at least eighth grade, as smartphones easily provide kids with unrestricted, at-your-fingertips access to the Internet and social media! To join Holliston Promise, please complete this form.
Don't want to join? Kids already own smartphones? That's ok. We want to reach as many families as possible through our local newsletter and events. You can subscribe here.
To become more involved in Holliston Promise, contact email@example.com.
Holliston Promise is about supporting parents through educational opportunities and partnerships with healthcare and technology leaders. To get involved in planning an event, contact or to become a partner contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Holliston Promise Parents
1. Gillian and Oisín McAuley (2028 / 2031)
2. Jessica and James Girotti (2025 / 2028)
3. Meredith and Brian McShane (2027 / 2028 / 2031)
4. Kate and Todd Nielsen (2028 / 2030 / 2032)
5. Jennifer and Jon Thomas (2028 / 2033)
6. Samantha and Brian Larson (2030/2033)
7. Margo and John Lisi (2031/2033)
8. Gretchen and Daniel Prieve (2019)
9. Amy and Mike Donahue (2028/2031)
10. Lisa Kocian and Jim Smith (2028)
11. Kim and Jamie Ross (2028)
12. Elizabeth and Eric Woodhouse (2026)
13. Hayley and Robert Fetrow (2029/2031/2032)
14. Laura and Michael Gallerane (2032)
15. Jennifer and Brian Hemming (2030)
16. Meg and Chris Boggess (2026)
17. Kelley and Paul Galipeau (2026)
18. Botum and Andrew Bennett (2030)
19. Janet and Mike DeFazio (2030)
20. Joy and Tim Greene (2027)
21. Amanda and Steve Bigelow (2027/2030)
22. Vicky and Alan Keller (2030)
23. Kate and Paul Burnham (2026)