Lincoln, MA Promise
The following parents in Lincoln, MA have promised to delay purchasing a smartphone for their child until at least eighth grade, as smartphones easily provide kids with unrestricted, at-your-fingertips access to the Internet and social media. To join the Lincoln Promise, complete this form.
Don't want to join? Kids already own smartphones? That's ok. We want to reach as many families as possible through our local newsletter and events. You can subscribe here.
To become more involved in Lincoln Promise, contact email@example.com.
Lincoln Promise is about supporting parents through educational opportunities and partnerships with healthcare and technology leaders. To get involved in planning an event or to become a partner, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lincoln Promise Parents (Year of Grad)
1. Laura and Christopher Taylor (2026, 2031)
2. Hannah and Andy Stevenson (2026, 2028, 2030)
3. DJ and Matt Mitchell (2026, 2028)
4. Tara and Kenny Mitchell (2026)
5. Robyn Dunbar and Eric Bogner (2028)
6. Cathie and Hans Bitter (2028)
7. Rand Darwish and Tareef Kawaf (2022)
8. Pilar and Mark Doughty (2024, 2027)
9. Gabrielle Berberian and Rob Donaldson (2026, 2029)
10. Rebecca and Paul Blanchfield (2029)
11. Julia and Rob Johnson (2025, 2026, 2029, 2034)
12. Michelle and Joe Doyle (2025, 2027)
13. Audrey Kalmus and Eric Zimmerman (2028)
14. Liz and Mark Wilkinson (2023)
15. Molly Cavanaugh-Hussey and Peter Hussey (2026)
16. Ginger and Kurt Reiner (2027, 2029)