Upper St. Clair, PA Promise
The following parents in Upper St. Clair have promised to delay purchasing a smartphone for their child until at least eighth grade, as smartphones easily provide kids with unrestricted access to the Internet and social media! To learn more about the Promise and our mission, navigate to the Home page above. To join the Upper St. Clair Promise, please complete this form.
Don't want to join? Kids already own smartphones? That's ok. You can still join us! We want to support as many families as possible through our local newsletter and events. You can subscribe here.
To become more involved in Upper St. Clair Promise or to help plan or post an event, contact Katie Talarico.
Upper St. Clair Promise is about supporting parents through educational opportunities and partnerships with healthcare and technology leaders. To become a partner, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upper St. Clair Promise Parents (Year of Graduation)
1. Katie Talarico & Jose Ramirez-DelToro, MD (2027)
2. Anne & James Doring (2032)
3. Libby & Michael Mascaro (2026)
4. Christina & Ryan Casciani (2027, 2029)
5. Vidya & Jay Chandran (2026, 2023)
6. Jacqueline DiPiazza D.M.D. & Dennis DiPiazza (2027)
7. Joyce and Andrew Falsetti (2027)
8. Mark & Rachel Miller (2024)
9. Aylin and Tunch Aksehirli
10. Kuei-Nuan Lin &Jung-Pin Chen (2024)
11. Batool Nulwala & Dr. Hunaid Nulwala (2025)
12. Kristine and Bryan Fishell (2025)
13. Ada Pepo and Anthony Alexander Sistilli (2026)
Amy Gosling, MD, Pediatrics South
Amy Nevin, MD